Tuesday, August 28, 2007

If I'd known about this I'd have done it in a heartbeat


Cubs.com's main feature is about 10 finalists auditioning to sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at Wrigley Field. Singing "TMOTTB" at Wrigley is one my lifetime to-do list, along with hiking the Grand Canyon and making love to a different girl from each continent. Maybe next year (for "take me out to the ballgame", the other two can happen whenever).

Anyways, Soriano is set to return tonight, and not a moment too soon. This Cubs team is the most inconsistent division leader in history. They make the Indians look like the 90's Braves.

Really, other than Cubs facing the Brewers over the next three days, I'm just waiting until the weekend for something awesome to happen in sports. I'm working on getting a ticket to the OSU/YSU game, but otherwise, I have some good stuff lined up. Sunday the Columbus Crew are giving complimentary tickets through Ticketmaster, and Sunday evening the WWE is in town and has $20 cheap seats available. My goal is to attend and recap all of this on next Monday/Tuesday, but I'll have previews for the ND/OSU games up by Friday as well.

No comments: