Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Work finishes in a half hour and I can't think of anything to write

But I will say this: I need to get back to writing more. I'm a graduate student at the Ohio State University working on two music degrees, and as fun and rewarding as a life in music is, it takes up a huge amount of time in my day, especially when school's in session. Seriously, the only reason I'm able to write this first post is because it's a slow day at my temp job.

The purpose of "Ohio Head, Chicago Heart" is to give me a place where I can speak openly about sports. Obviously there's going to be a larger focus on such things as the Cubs, Buckeyes and Notre Dame (my undergrad), but there'll be plenty of time to complain about other things too, such as why benching Mike Vick for getting indicted is essentially treating him guilty until proven innocent.

No comments: